Friday 19 December 2014

Layout: Ella - Our Pink One

On holidays at last, so I have time to play and finally share some creativity.
It's been quite some time since I pulled out the paper and glue, but to have time to unleash some creativity is always good for the soul. I've missed it, although with our busy life I didn't know I had.

I hopped on Scrap the Girls Challenge blog to get some inspiration.
To say I was pleasantly surprised is an understatement. Beautiful soft, feminine colours with a touch of sparkle. I loved it all.



So, I dug through my stash of photos and thought this one of Ella, when she was about 4 or 5 was perfect. Colours suited the look and style too.

So, this is what I came up with...





with some closeup's of course, so you can see the detail.





Loved playing with this challenge.
So pretty and girly.

Chat soon,

5 comments:

Scrappingdownalane said...

LOVELY! A very pink layout & wow that is a young photo of Miss E xx

Fiona said...

Fab page, love the background, thanks for playing along with STG

Rikki Graziani said...

Amazing background and wonderful take on the board. Thanks for playing along with STG's

ros said...

fabulous page Michelle. gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us this month at STB ♥

ros said...

oops, STGs :)